Hours per week
28 hours per week
1655 Ft Myer Dr
Are you aspiring to work in the field of international education? Do you want to support a non-profit organization in fulfilling its mission of providing rewarding study abroad experiences to students from around the world? Are you looking for hand-on experience working for an education abroad provider? Then this internship may be for you.
The Member Relations intern will support ISEP’s Member Relations division and be a key contributor to the team. This internship is important to the effective engagement with ISEP’s university members in both the United States and internationally, with the goal of increasing access and affordability of study abroad for ISEP students.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Conduct competitor analysis for ISEP Direct programs
· Update country handbooks, review and update member protocols, and audit member agreements
· Review ISEP member profiles and levels of member engagement
· In collaboration with Student Advisors, provide support for various curriculum integration projects
· Enter program updates in study abroad directories and cross-check directory information with ISEP’s website
· Complete research projects on study abroad industry topics
· Support the Member Relations team administratively with travel logistics, conference registrations, and expense reports
- Bachelor’s degree in international education, international relations, humanities, or other related areas. Graduate level work in international education is strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communications skills with an ability to effectively engage a variety of stakeholders and experience providing quality customer service.
- A proven record of strong research and data analysis skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
DESIRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for international education and ISEP’s mission of inclusive excellence and affordability in global education.
- Foreign language ability.
- Self-directed, proactive, and enjoys working independently without extensive oversight.
ISEP is a non-profit educational community dedicated to helping students overcome academic and financial barriers to study abroad. Made of up 337-member colleges and universities from 53 countries around the world, we work together to help provide students access to affordable, high-quality programs, that in return help develop culturally sensitive skill sets needed for today’s global workforce.
How To Apply
· Submit a resume and cover letter outlining your interest in ISEP and your qualifications for this internship.
· Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Member Relations Intern"
· Application deadline: March 26, 2018.
ISEP is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.