Hours per week
4-5 hours per day - 2 times per week
300 Adelphi Street
Compass Charter School is seeking two responsible and energetic candidates to play a vital role in our school as Fall Fellows. Alongside our leadership team, Fellows will take on various operations-related tasks that will allow our school to run smoothly. These contributions will be vital in maintaining and supporting Compass’s learning environment.
Fellows will be joining an amazing community of students, educators, and families who are all on a mission to build a world-changing school from the ground up. We are committed to providing thoughtful mentorship as well as exposure to a range of learning experiences. If you are ready for an invaluable, hands-on experience in a brand new, progressive learning community, please apply!
Please note, this Fellowship is unpaid and will require a minimum of 10 hours of commitment each week (September - December, but start and end-dates are flexible).
- Must be 18 years or older and in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master's degree; all years welcome
- Have a strong interest in operations, education or related field
- Ability to travel to our school at 300 Adelphi at least 2x per week; on other days Fellows can work from home if so desired
- Ability to multitask and be flexible
- Strong project manangement skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Previous experience working in a school or around children is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (including Excel) and Google Drive
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please email resumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the words "Fall Fellow" in the subject heading.