Hours per week
Position Summary: We are seeking an editorial intern with excellent writing and editing skills to help produce compelling content for our Learning Portal (clarkhulingsfund.org/learn) and other channels. Ideally, the intern will also possess basic skills related to media production and content management.
The intern will report directly to CHF’s editorial team, and will have the opportunity to have his/her writing published on our website.
- Draft original content for our newsletter, website, and other channels
- Conduct research and draft reports on their findings from which to base potential editorial content
- Format WordPress posts on our website
- Proofread and review copy and layouts
- Review and post monthly webinars on and pull clips for promotional use while liaising with editors and the editorial team.
- Additional content-related tasks as assigned by the editorial director
- Exceptional writing, editing, and research skills
- Excellent computer skills and basic knowledge of WordPress
- Experience managing YouTube channels
- Familiarity with basic media production
- Experience using Trello, Slack or other content management programs
- Can handle multiple priorities in a time-sensitive manner
- Ability to work within a team structure as well as independently
- Creative, takes initiative, and possesses excellent interpersonal-communication skills
- Interest in the art industry and business education
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume, a brief explanation of your interest in the position, and a writing sample to email@example.com.
This is a remote position, hours are flexible. This is an excellent opportunity for culture writers and art journalists to build a portfolio.