Hours per week
30-40 Hours per week
125 Maiden Lane
The Bikes Department manages the marketing, customer care, and logistics for our fundraising events, including the New York Ride & Retreat and the Israel Ride. We are seeking a summer intern to help run special fundraising events over the summer. This internship will give you a chance to learn about and contribute to the program development and execution of the 18th annual New York Ride & Retreat, taking place over Labor Day Weekend from August 31 – September 3, 2018.
- Take an active role in production of and marketing support for recruiting events.
- Manage portfolio of vendors and in-kind donations for retreat weekend.
- Cultivate thoughtful and attractive social media messaging with a focus on Facebook and newsletters.
- Organize participant materials, including compiling information for rider pack to be distributed at program.
- Support recruitment events in New York City, including training rides, bar nights, and partnering organization programs.
Preferred qualities include:
- Exceptional skills in social media communication and production
- Excellent communication (writing, editing, and proofreading)
- Excellent organization skills
- Detail-oriented and conscientious
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as work collaboratively with various staff and volunteers, including New York Ride & Retreat Event Committee
- Creativity and a desire to take initiative and suggest fresh ideas
- Experience working with Google and Microsoft Office documents
How To Apply
How to Apply
· You must be able to commit to 30-40 hours of work per week. You will be expected to be in the New York City office Monday-Thursday, unless otherwise arranged with your supervisor.
· The internships will run from Monday, June 11 to Thursday, August 9.
· Please submit your resume with cover letter, names and contact information of two references to: email@example.com with the name of the internship as the subject.
· We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis until the internships are filled. We thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Hazon. Due to high volume, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
· Summer interns will be compensated $1,800 upon completion of the summer.