Hours per week
238 Thompson St
World Faith's mission is to end religious violence. We are a global nonprofit focused on interfaith peacebuilding and development as interconnected issues, promoting youth to lead the efforts to tackle both. We regularly collaborate with Mean Communications for social media and branding strategies. As such, interns have the opportunity to work with both organizations.
We are seeking qualified candidates for our competitive internship program. Previous experience with relevant technologies and tasks is a plus, but not required. However, all interns should possess:
- very strong writing skills,
- project management skills,
- attention to detail,
- problem solving skills, and
- a passion for interfaith peacebuilding.
While we prioritize the immediate needs of the organization, we want to meet you halfway. After all, your particular goals and interests are why you rock! Therefore, internships are customized based on the interests of successful candidates. Previous titles have included "Development and Research Intern" and "Social Media and Communications Intern."
Potential areas of responsibilities include:
- Craft compelling copy for blog posts and social media platforms
- Analyze data to measure the success of social media strategies
- Research funding opportunities and relevant information for grant applications across various disciplines and regions around the world
- Curate articles on sustainable development, women's empowerment, children's education.
- Research and analyze projects run by our Chapters
The positions provide the opportunity for on-the-job learning of skills that are vital to the interfaith field, communication strategies, and general non-profit management.
Prospective interns must be able to complete at least 15 hours of work per week, with priority given to those who can do 20-40 hours a week. Interns must complete one full day a week in the office, and additional hours can be completed via telecommunication. Office days will be decided upon acceptance into the internship program.
Compensation is not available at this time. However, we will work with students to secure funding and/or academic credit from their university, if available.
To apply, make sure to click the "Apply" button above.
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to internships at world faith dot org. Also, only candidates who include the word “UNICORN” in the subject line with all caps will be considered.