Stipend is available and dependent on hours committed per week.
Hours per week
At least 25 hours a week
District of Columbia
Becky's Fund is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to assist in the visual identity and communication efforts through mediums such as Becky's Fund's website, promotional and programmatic and event materials.
The Graphic Design Intern will work with the Social Media, Communications and Development Team, and Executive Director to ensure consistency in Becky's Fund branding/messaging/ corporate identity and online presence.
Design of print material including but not limited to online and physical flyers,brochures, posters, invitations, inserts and cards. Assist in the visual aspect of presentations and videos for internal and external use mainly in Powerpoint Layout design and information graphics for internal and external use; including PDF documents, charts, forms, instructions, etc. Layout design and images for newsletters and emails Format content for the website - -Design of web material such as static/animated banners, badges and graphics for social networks (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace), graphics for the website
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign required.
- Familiarity with Wordpress is ideal
- Effective communication with peers
- Basic understanding of best practices for digital and print design
- Willingness to learn and take direction from creative leads
- Ability to work quickly in deadline-oriented environment
- Work for at least 25 hours per week
If you are looking for school credit:
You must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, and you will be asked to provide documentation from your school showing that you will receive school credit for successful completion of the internship.
Becky's Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.