1012 14th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
The Urban Coalition for HIV/AIDS Prevention Services (UCHAPS) is a national collaboration of community partners and health departments dedicated to preventing new HIV infections and reducing health disparities, morbidity, and mortality related to HIV and AIDS.
We’re looking for talented students to develop compelling content to support our technical assistance activities.
- Brainstorm with staff to develop content in support of our technical assistance activities
- Develop content for educational materials, fact sheets, infographics and social media channels
- Interest in health communications, public health, health services or related field
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and excel in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and note UCHAPS Internship in the subject line and be sure to indicate spring or summer term e.g. UCHAPS Spring Internship. No calls please.