Hours per week
20-30 hours per week, minumum 3 months
E2E’s mission is to generate positive impacts by bridging the gaps between the corporate and developing worlds.
Our vision is to create and leverage meaningful relationships across sectors to solve difficult social and environmental problems, using innovative impact measurement, capacity building techniques and financing mechanisms to maximize mutually beneficial partnerships that will promote sustainable development; substantiate and strengthen the benefits and impact of Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility.
The E2E Foundation is a new non-profit based in Medellin, Colombia. E2E immediately needs experienced grant writers to write proposals for unrestricted administrative funding, funding for educational programs, business development and operations. The position includes researching, compiling, writing and editing grant applications. The grant writer/s will work directly with the Administrative Coordinator and Executive Director of E2E.
● Conduct prospect research on foundations and corporations for potential grant requests of support
● Develop and prepare proposals and grant applications according to guidelines; comply with all follow-up grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors
● Research and develop proposals to foundations, corporations and other major gift prospects, including grant requests, proposal letters, budgets and presentations with the purpose of raising philanthropic support
● Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Desired Qualities:
● Expert writing and communication skills with a strong appreciation for and understanding of E2E's mission
● Ability to think and act independently and creatively to significantly broaden organization's relationships with donor
● A proven leader who supports cross-functional engagement and problem solving
● Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
● Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and know how to manage Google Drive.
● Must be able to answer emails and communicate with E2E staff in a timely manner.
This is an unpaid position in which the Intern will gain important professional experience working with an international non-profit. Once performance is proven to E2E staff and customers, the analysts will be considered for future contracted work.
This position can be performed remotely.
Please send your resume, cover letter and three potential times for a Skype interview to Teryn Wolfe, the Executive Director at email@example.com
Thi position is ideally based in Bogotá, but can also be remote for the right person.
How To Apply
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered. Spanish is not a requirement, but is preferred. Must have availability for at least 3 months.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
APPLICATION FOR FUNDRAISING AND GRANTWRITING INTERN.