Education and Training Manager (Intern)
- Internship posted by CIEEL - Centre for Inter-cultural Experiential Education and Learning
Hours per week
CIEEL (Centre for International Experiential Education and Learning) is an hybrid online learning and field activity platform that offers various experiential education and learning support to partner NGO members in India. CIEEL is also reaching out to offer online courses and fieldwork to international students.
Position Title: Education and Training Manager
Reports To: Project Director and Asst Director
Position Summary: Manage the production and maintenance of educational resources, which includes instructor-led workshops; web-based course-ware; self-directed on-line learning, and webcasts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other few members of the team, subject matter experts, members, vendors and consultants to develop, implement, and maintain learning solutions that provide member value in all career stages.
- Execute all phases of in-person and virtual education program planning, which includes third-party content development, logistics and project management of budgets and timelines.
- Research, select, and modify existing training curriculum, content, materials, job aids, etc. to meet learning needs.
- Review educational offering evaluations and make recommendations for program enhancements. Ensure that course content is up to date and platforms are functioning properly.
- Work with staff to identify subject matter experts to lead domestic and global in-person and virtual educational programs on relevant topics.
- Participate in content development team meetings to discuss projects, collaborate with other select members of the staff, and ensure initiatives are in alignment with overall organisational strategy.
- Analyze conference session attendee data, membership surveys, data, LinkedIn posts, etc. and make educational (webinars, workshops, on-line program) recommendations.
- Work with online course partner(s) in the successful development, and implementation of educational offerings on relevant topics.
- Support implementation timelines and maintenance plans for products and resources.
- Manage education session scheduling for workshops
- Help the Finance Manager / Coordinator to Create, implement and monitor revenue and expenditures associated with educational offerings in accordance with established policies.
- Collaborate with staff to identify subject matter experts to develop 60 minute educational webinars on timely topics of interest to the focussed group(s) we aim to serve.
- Create webinars within the LMS and AMS, schedule pre-call rehearsals, monitor webinar chats, manage webinar schedule, and develop outcome reports.
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS), provide learning content expertise and support to resolve customer and course issues.
- Collaborate with marketing managers on identifying ways to promote educational and learning offerings.
- Maintain professional relationships with technology partners, industry educational organizations and associations to keep current on the latest industry trends.
- Interface successfully with members, vendors, consultants, staff, and registrants and demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in education, or a related field.
- Relevant experience / knowledge of LMS management will be an added value.
- Exhibit strong project and process management skills. Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with an eye for details under sometimes strict timelines.
- Possess strong business acumen, and organizational skills.
- Must be diplomatic and able to interact well with program/course leaders, colleagues, current and future members, and volunteers-interns.
- Proven ability to maintain and cultivate internal and external professional relationships. Always shows respect for a diverse constituency of staff, volunteers, and members.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Utilize multi-media applications and e-learning development tools.
- Ability to apply adult learning theory and curriculum development is a plus.
- A passion for development and continuing education and/or creating innovative learning experiences is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of business and technology applications that support member engagement. Ability to learn new software applications with relative ease.
- free accommodation
- workplace with internet
- reimbursement for approved local transport
- training and mentor-ship support
- affordable internship