Hours per week
Rise of the Butterfly is a nonprofit created by Layla Love -guided by her mentor Gloria Steinem- that aims to create awareness on human trafficking through art and raises funds to help survivors reintegrate back to life.
As a member of the Rise of The Butterfly, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team coordinating 5 art shows, the first in a diamond shop on Madison Ave in December.
You will have the opportunity of working directly with Layla, enjoy flexible hours, and earn a commission for any art you help sell. Due to the nature of the show, you will also have the opportunity of working with celebrities and philanthropists.
Your main responsibilities will be:
1) Logistics: supervising the art show production.
2) Communication: making sure all the parties involved are up to date and in the same channel.
3) PR: Helping promote and spread the word!
4) Art promoter: By the time the art show begins, you will be able to closely relate to the art, so feel free to promote it and sell it during the art show.
5) Being Layla's eyes, ears and right hand.
6) Spread the message of love and change!
7) There are other shows happening and lots of creativity you can bring forth.
Additional Qualities valued:
- Being opened minded.
- Knowledge of the art world.
- PR personality.
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Graphic Design are a plus
- Social Media savvy.
Layla will be more than happy to extend letters of recommendation to help in your personal path.
How To Apply
If you have missed the application deadline please reach out anyways-- are team is always growing....
Share details about your interest along with a resume and the best number and time to reach you.
Thank you for your interest there are so many great ways for you to be involved.