Hours per week
6-8 Hours per week
2646 Kensington Avenue
Description of Duties and Tasks
- Instruct at least one class of ESL.
- Lead orientation, registration and assessment process.
- Maintain student daily records and prepare student monthly reports.
- Monitor and record student progress using formal and informal methods.
- Conduct performance evaluation plan.
- Maintain Center resource materials.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Knowledge of various effective teaching techniques.
- Effective classroom and individual communication techniques.
- Maintain confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Ability to maintain an established work schedule.
- Must be sensitive to student population, flexible, and be able to follow policies and procedures.
- Effective organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency using personal computers and standard office software, including spreadsheet and word processing.
- 2-3 year experience in teaching or relevant educational background.
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Availability 6-8 hours, between Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Summer - Beginning June 4th 2018- August 17th 2018
How To Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com