Spring 2019 Recruitment & Selection Intern
- Internship posted by General Board of Global Ministries the United Methodist Church
$15 per hour
Hours per week
20 -37.5 hours per week
458 Ponce De Leon Avenue Northeast
Assist with projects and process related to the candidate recruitment and selection process.
This role would require working alongside the missionary recruitment and selection team to assist in organizing and auditing the information in our candidate database, communicate with potential applicants, provide support during an intense interview process (including maintaining good records for candidates and supporting virtual interviews), and following up on communication regarding recruitment events.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Able to work on multiple database management platforms
- 3 to 12 months experience in a similar capacity will be asset
- Interest or comfort working in a faith-based organization will be asset
- Authorized to work in the US for the duration of the internship