Hours per week
10-16 hours per week
111 W. Micheltorena St.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Join a team of dedicated and passionate individuals working in a fun, collaborative, supportive, and dynamic environment while improving the lives of children around the world. Bring your skills and play a vital role in helping to grow and shape a dynamic nonprofit organization that is dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
Learning Solutions Video Internship: Learning Solutions is expanding its video training materials and is looking for a Video Production intern to assist in conceptualizing, creating and coordinating the process. The videos are short – 1-2 minutes – focused on helping health workers in developing countries learn how to properly administer vitamin A and deworming to children.
- Develop/storyboard ideas for video content
- Write and edit scripts
- Create video content on a variety of different topics
- Collect voice overs for various languages
- Search existing video and photo footage and decide what additional footage is needed
- Assist with other Learning Solutions and Programs functions as needed
- Independent, highly organized, good attention to detail, great follow through and focus, hard worker
· Experience in visual storytelling and script writing
· Strong verbal and script writing skills
- Strong people skills and good communicator
- Knowledge of video production, as well as conceptualizing ideas and content for videos
- Team player
- Available 10-16 hours per week – summer intern
- Ability to take direction, but implement one’s own creative input
- Knowledge of non-linear editing programs
- Video and audio recording experience
- Video production and post-production experience
- Experience in shooting video with digital HD cameras
- Own camera capable of recording high quality video
- Film student
Vitamin Angels is dedicated to reducing child mortality worldwide and helping at-risk populations in need – specifically pregnant women, new mothers, and children under five – gain access to lifesaving and life-changing vitamins and minerals. To learn more, visit our website at www.vitaminangels.org.
Job Location: Downtown Santa Barbara, CA
Compensation: $400 monthly Stipend
10-16 hours per week
Start Date: November 2018
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org