Hours per week
25 hours per week; 5 weeks
The Our D.R.E.A.M. Foundation is looking for an undergraduate student in the Baltimore Metro area interested in business, entrepreneurship, and/or non-profit management. This person will serve as a program assistant for a five-week youth entrepreneurship camp. This person should be a self-starter, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of social media. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position. The internship officially starts June 25th and will last until July 28th . The position requires physical presence at the internship location for approximately 25 hours per week.
Responsibilities for the intern will include the following:
- Manage foundation social media accounts
- Assist in the distribution of marketing materials
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of program materials
- Maintain communication with local civic and business guest speakers
- Assist in planning of a business pitch competition
How To Apply
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.