Hours per week
4526 Federal Ave
Compass Health, the region’s largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and chemical dependency services to the North Sound is currently looking for a Development & Communications Department Intern who will be responsible for supporting our Development & Communications Department at our corporate campus in Everett.
This is a great opportunity for a student who is interested in getting some hands-on real-world work experience in an established and respected company!! This internship requires a minimum of 15 hours per week and a minimum of a 3 month commitment. Schedule can be flexible to accommodate class schedules and other responsibilities.
Duties may include but are not limited to: reconciliation of the donor database, donor stewardship management, event planning and implementation, report processing, prospect research, direct mail preparation and management, website and electronic communication preparation, external and internal scheduling and communication, and preparation and publishing of agency literature.
- Current student looking to fulfill their requirements for a Bachelor Degree in a related field (graduation date within 1 year) OR current student looking to fulfill requirements for their Master Degree in a related field (highly desired).
- Some experience with social media management desired.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and take on other duties as assigned on short notice.
- General computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Experience with electronic communication management software like Constant Contact a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer