Intern - Leadership Practice
- Internship posted by IREX (International Research & Exchanges Board), Washington, DC & international
Hours per week
1275 K Street, NW
IREX seeks an intern with a background in international education and an interest in the region of South Asia for its Leadership Practice to support youth leadership development programs. The intern will work closely with program teams to provide general administrative support and additional program support as needed. The internship will last for the duration of the spring with a possible extension into the summer, and will work up to 40 hours per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile and track a wide range of information and data maintaining accuracy and completeness.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the program in preparation for, and during, orientations, arrivals, and program events.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required, but pursuing Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with and interest in international education, particularly in the region of South Asia preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to remain flexible while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills: Excel and other Microsoft Office products (Salesforce experience preferred).
- Urdu language proficiency preferred.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter at the link provided.