Hours per week
120 East 23rd Street
All In Together (AIT) encourages, equips, educates, and empowers voting-age women to participate fully in America’s civic and political life. AIT is the only non-partisan women’s organization committed to delivering cross-sector, innovative solutions to advance the progress of women’s political, civic and professional leadership in the United States.
As the Community Engagement Intern, you will:
- Execute strategy to grow our online and in-person community
- Provide support for in-person programming
- Provide general administrative support to AIT staff
- Create online content for all social media platforms
- Create promotional materials including graphics and one pagers
- Assist in the management of online databases
As the Community Engagement Intern, you are:
- Passionate about gender equality and committed to the mission of All In Together
- A self-starter; able to operate independently, with minimal direction and oversight
- Highly organized; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Professional; with experience operating in a formal office environment
- Communicative; able to maintain professional, proactive communication with AIT staff, partners, and community members
- Based in New York City
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Graphic design experience a plus
This is an unpaid position. However, AIT does offer travel reimbursement for all interns.
How To Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume combined in one pdf document.