Overview: All interns who are chosen to participate in the Millions of Conversations internship program will receive training in digital communications, project management, political violence research, conflict mediation, depolarization, and evaluating disinformation & misinformation.
Millions of Conversations is committed to engaging individuals who are motivated, proactive, and committed to creating an undivided America. Millions of Conversations is an equal opportunity employer, and it encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply.
The Analytics & Reporting Intern will closely assist the Digital Media Manager. This is a paid internship, and interns will be expected to work 5-10 hours per week.
The major responsibilities of this position include:
● Brainstorm social media research initiatives.
● Track and analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
● Monitor various social media platforms performance metrics.
● Create analytics reports with recommendations based on learnings.
● Provide data-informed recommendations on paid and organic campaigns.
● Connect data points across content channels and maintain databases.
● Provide suggestions to management for improving data reporting systems and internal processes.
● Learn and become proficient on internal software systems.
● Learn and become proficient in social media marketing strategies
● Social media marketing
● Data tracking/analysis (Google Analytics, DataStudio, etc.)
● Online research & engagement
● Excellent reporting writing abilities
● Organization & professionalism
Applicants must complete all portions of the application to be considered for an interview, including: the online application, three references, and 5-10 page writing sample.
Overview: All interns who are chosen to participate in the Millions of Conversations internship program will receive training in digital communications, project management, political violence research, conflict mediation…