Details: Spectrum Works offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and skills.
565 Windsor Drive
Spectrum Works is going through a period of exciting growth and change —we are hugely ambitious for our future, and we are looking for colleagues who share in our ambition! Spectrum Works’ innovative workforce development social enterprise provides job training and employment to young adults with autism by building inclusive workforces at our partner companies. Partner Companies include Rent the Runway, Green Distribution and F&M Expressions. The goal is to implement our program into partner companies across the United States.
Working at Spectrum Works offers a great opportunity to drive social change and to help young adults with autism live up to their potential for stable, successful, economically self-sufficient lives. This job will provide extensive interaction with the CEO/Founder and the opportunity to help expand the business model. Persons interested in entrepreneurship, learning to launch and build an organization, innovation, business development, and/or sustainability should apply. There will be a good mix of hands-on work dealing with apparel production/ sales fulfilment, marketing, business development, CRM management (salesforce.com), research, sales support, event management, and general business support. This is an exceptional opportunity for a hands‐on leader to play a significant role in realizing Spectrum Works mission and vision.
- Work closely with CEO on projects, planning and processes
- Help implement media planning and communications strategies together with PR agency
- Assist with general office administration
- Manage apparel production, purchasing (supply chain management), and customer relationships
- Manage and grow our mailing lists utilizing salesforce.com
- Create and enrich the quality of content and interactions on our social media
- Develop content for emails, press releases, and our website
- Assist with the management and coordination of fundraising events
- Research grant opportunities
- Assist with Sales
- Expand and strengthen our network of alliances, resources, and partnerships
- Manage university staff internship program (job coach, marketing and IT interns)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two years related work experience or internships
- Passion for Spectrum Works mission
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self‐direction, and results‐orientation, demonstrating initiative, resourcefulness, and follow‐through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy and fast learner
- Strong time management and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to put together research into an actionable deliverable
- Highly organized
- Required: Proficiency in Microsoft WORD, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A Plus: Adobe Creative Suite and Salesforce.com
Spectrum Works offers a comprehensive benefits package. Spectrum Works is an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Operations & Marketing Coordinator. For additional information please visit www.spectrumworks.org.