JF&CS is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled candidate with a strong background in residential service management and working with adults with disabilities to help lead our residential programs.
The Senior Residence Manager is responsible for multi-site management of programs dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for our residents who have a diverse range of cognitive and psychiatric disabilities. Understanding of dual diagnosis (DD/MH) is necessary, as well as experience supervising residential managers and program staff and developing and implementing treatment plans.
The Senior Residence Manager must also have excellent communication skills to ensure clear and consistent information sharing between the program and family members, health care providers, DDS, and all other stakeholders and collateral treatment members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain the safety and quality of life for clients living in programs
- Supervise and train Residence Managers and staff
- Create and oversee staff schedules for multiple sites
- Oversee program operations for multiple sites
- Manage program budgets
- Oversee client services and support needs
- Ensure internal and external communication
- Ensure program compliance with all licensing bodies
- Masters Degree in related field preferred; Bachelors Degree in related field or at least four years experience working with people with disabilities, preferably in a residential setting
- 2 years supervisory experience, preferably in a residential setting
- Familiarity with DDS regulations preferred
- Valid MA driver's license and reliable transportation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Intermediate Skills in Outlook and Word and basic skills in Excel or willingness to develop such skills within 90 days of hire.
- Current MAP certification
- May include lifting and supporting up to 50 lbs
- May be required to bend, stoop, and kneel
- May include lifting clients in and out of wheelchairs, beds and vehicles.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point)
JF&CS believes in developing talent and offers extensive opportunities for promotion for highly qualified employees. JF&CS offers an excellent work environment with competitive salary and a benefit package including generous paid time off, health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JF&CS has gone tobacco free at our Waltham campus.