Part Time Contract
Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
MedGlobal is an international medical non-profit organization providing health services to people in need, including refugees and displaced persons, in disaster and underserved regions. The organization is composed of medical and public health volunteers of diverse backgrounds.
The Medical Mission Coordinator will plan and manage all logistics for medical missions. The coordinator will be responsible a range of logistical, analytical, and preparatory to ensure an effective and smooth mission. This position works very closely with the Global Missions Committee. This position reports to the President.
- Provide support to preparation and implementation process for medical missions including, but not limited to locations of services & transportation
- Procure all medical supplies & equipment or any other needed supplies
- Travel ahead of time to ensure full preparation for mission team
- Communicate with local hospitals and field teams to make necessary arrangements
- Serve as a key resource for mission teams and communicate any relevant information
- Provide follow-ups and updates regarding the missions and responsible on issuing an of end-of-mission report.
- Collect and maintain all mission relevant documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired; preferably in international development, social studies or any related field.
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Have relevant field work experience highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient in computer applications, such MS office and G-suite applications
Part-time (contractor based for 6 months)
Remote - MedGlobal has no physical offices
Level of Language Proficiency
- English - fluent
- Fluency in another language would be a bonus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and contact information to email@example.com with subject line: Medical Mission Coordinator