Event Marketing Account Executive, Marketing and Communications
- Job posted by UJA-Federation of New York
130 East 59 Street
About the Organization
UJA-Federation of New York is the largest local philanthropy in the world. For 100 years, we have inspired New Yorkers to act on their values and invest in their community for the biggest impact. Thanks to our network of nearly 100 beneficiary agencies, we can leverage our expertise across any number of areas — including health and human services, arts and culture, and education — to deliver real solutions to real problems. Through a single gift, you can care for New Yorkers of all backgrounds and for Jews everywhere; connect people to their Jewish identity, and respond to crises around the world.
We’re looking for a creative and super-organized marketer and proactive project manager to join our collaborative and dedicated team. We produce the marketing, messaging, and branding for UJA’s almost 400 events.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and is comfortable juggling multiple high-priority projects simultaneously. The workload is, well, large. But we support each other, help when a team member needs it, and genuinely like each other. We also know that through our work, we’re helping to raise millions of dollars and change millions of lives.
Our perfect new team member:
- Is detail-oriented and organized
- Understands and implements marketing principles
- Thrives in fast-paced environments
- Is a master communicator
- Can manage multiple project calendars & timelines
- Takes the initiative to follow up on projects
- Is energetic and enthusiastic
- Possesses a great work ethic and professional attitude
- Manage a very large number of marketing projects at one time, from inception to completion.
- Apply sound marketing judgement to decisions on production of event materials.
- Define and bring together all necessary resources to ensure a comprehensive and timely approach to each project.
- Define action plans for each project and create schedules to implement such plans.
- Write copy for emails, event programs, promotional cards, and other marketing collateral.
- Initiate and maintain ongoing communications with internal partners in order to ensure needs are understood and satisfied.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to complete each project.
- Establish appropriate deadlines and priorities, in consultation with other team members, and then ensure that deadlines are met.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills; must be able to multi-task.
- Experience in events, marketing, advertising, or branding.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to synthesize strategy, plans, and solutions while working in a dynamic, problem-solving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and flexibly with internal partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Related field a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply: Equal Opportunity Employment. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please submit your application directly to our job board at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UNI1075UJAF