The Shraman foundation has recently acquired a 200,000 square-foot building in Dallas, near the University of Texas in Dallas. We are planning on transforming this building into an incubation center for healthcare/biotechnology startups and nonprofit social initiatives.
As part of this initiative, you will work directly with the Founder/CEO and Chief Program Officer in helping ideate, organize, and launch this initiative. You will conduct research on the nonprofit landscape, seeing new and exciting opportunities for utilization the space within the mission areas. Additionally, you will be a surrogate for Shraman, building connections with other leading nonprofit organizations and helping foster major partnerships.
More than most standard internships, there will be a high level responsibility and significant tangible deliverables that you will own. This experience will provide significant opportunity people aspiring to work in entrepreneurship, social innovation, nonprofits, and healthcare sectors.
What we want
- A university graduate with 2+ years of work experience, preferably in nonprofits, social sector, or public health (please include LinkedIn link on your resume)
- A demonstrated history of building and leading programs, clubs, and initiatives on campus or in their community
-Connection to Dallas/Texas helpful but not mandatory
- An ambitious and energetic attitude with the tenacity to execute and follow through
- A creative mind, excited to work in a startup-like environment and interested in helping set the direction of this initiative from the ground up
- A confident speaker, willing to liaise with other nonprofit organizations and executives
- An organized planner, capable of creating a comprehensive workplan and executing
- A positive, can-do mindset with a passion for social impact and/or healthcare innovation
Note: this internship will be fully remote. Start date can begin immediately. Pay is $15/hour, provided via 1099.
The Shraman foundation has recently acquired a 200,000 square-foot building in Dallas, near the University of Texas in Dallas. We are planning on transforming this building into an incubation center for healthcare/biotechnology…