The Office Manager is an organized professional supporting a dynamic, fast-paced team. The Office Manager is an individual with a customer service approach, strong computer skills, able to track and monitor multiple projects and stellar interpersonal skills. The Office Manager will be instrumental in developing new processes and procedures to help the team with productivity and efficiency.
Office and Administrative Responsibilities
- Greet guests that visit Hopewell ensuring that they feel welcome.
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate employee.
- Collect, sort, and distribute all in-coming mail daily.
- Order office supplies and ensure the office is appropriately stocked with the necessary supplies with Director’s approval.
- Manage the copy room ensuring we have the supplies needed and handling any issues with the copier/printer including toner re-stocking, service, maintenance, etc.
- Coordinate as needed with vendors/contractors/property managers any repair work that is needed in the office space.
- Set up all new hires’ working spaces
- Maintain office account receivables and payables, foster parent billing and reconciliation
- Develop and maintain accounting system to track monthly records of expenditures in each line item of agency budget
- Participate in, and/or coordinate as needed, office fundraising, recruitment, and program/agency events.
- Maintain records of client placements, dates of intakes, transfers and terminations for monthly billing.
- Maintain client database entries, updates, and training as deemed necessary
- Maintain placement and acquire census for appropriate programs
- Manage foster parent reimbursement schedule and payments
- Planning, ordering, and coordinating food for agency events
- Associate’s Degree preferred with 3 years of relevant experience or a High School Diploma with proven administrative experience and certification a plus
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Detail Oriented: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitor own work to ensure quality and organization. Strong attention to detail while multi-tasking.
- Communication Skills: Clearly and persuasively communicate, listen and seek clarifications; participate in meetings, write clearly and informatively.
- Initiative: Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team; exhibit sound and accurate judgment, including prioritization and time management skills. Able to provide support to multiple team members simultaneously.
- Computer Skills: Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Customer Service: Prioritizes internal and external interactions and responds appropriately.
- Professionalism: Work well in a fast-paced environment; treat others with respect and consideration; accept responsibility for own actions; positive attitude.
- Flexibility: Able to multi-task in a changing work environment. Manage competing demands and unexpected events. Willing to change approach to best fit the situation.
Other Requirements: Clearing of background checks as required by state and federal law.
Disclaimer Statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
In accordance with Federal law and HopeWell, Inc., this institution is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, military status, veteran status, or genetic information. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD). HopeWell, Inc. is an equal opportunity provider and employer.