700 S. Flower Street
TITLE: Administrative Assistant II
The Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County (CCALAC) is a non-profit membership organization that provides a wide variety of essential services to LA’s community clinics and health centers (clinics). Founded in 1994, CCALAC’s mission is to, “promote community clinics and health centers as providers and advocates for expanding access to quality comprehensive health care for medically underserved people in Los Angeles County.”
CCALAC’s 63 member organizations serve over 1.4 million patients each year, regardless of ability to pay. These organizations include private, non-profit, 330-designated federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), FQHC Look-Alikes, free and community clinics.
This position reports to an Association Director and provides administrative and clerical support for the association.
1. Schedule appointments, meetings and teleconferences.
2. Generate and format reports and other documents using a full range of computer software skills including spreadsheets, word processing, desktop publishing, presentation software.
3. Disseminate information and reports.
4. File and maintain records.
5. Maintain calendars as requested (e.g. schedule appointments, meetings and teleconferences).
6. Screen and return telephone calls, correspondence, faxes, and emails.
7. Develop and maintain databases.
8. Research and compile information as requested.
9. Provide information for and post to the association web site. Also, proof website content.
10. Make travel arrangements as needed.
11. Assist with conducting of surveys.
12. Conduct basic analysis of data.
13. Transcribe minutes from roundtable meetings.
14. Assist with association conferences, events and meetings as needed.
15. Update CCALAC website as directed.
16. Light bookkeeping, including following Accounting Policies and Procedures as appropriate to the division assigned. Must maintain separation of duties.
17. Back-up receptionist as needed.
18. Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. High school graduate or GED equivalent. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college preferred.
2. A minimum of three (3) years experience as clerical support.
3. Ability to maintain confidential information.
4. Attention to detail.
5. Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
6. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
7. Strong reading comprehension, oral and written skills required.
8. Basic business math skills including being able to perform basic arithmetic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals, measure lengths and distances, solve simple equations.
9. Strong skills with Excel, & MS Office Suite required.
10. Proficient in use of webinar software (e.g. Go to meeting)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org