7201 Wisconsin Avenue
Are you looking for an opportunity to play a pivotal role in a national association? Do you have a passion to directly contribute to the education of healthcare professionals and the public about the causes, prevention, and treatment of infectious diseases?
We are the National Foundation of Infectious Diseases (NFID), located in Bethesda, MD. Since 1973, NFID has been dedicated to healthier lives through effective prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases.
We are searching for a Education and Outreach Coordinator to support professional education and public outreach activities, including speaker management, content development, implementation of webinar programs, and NFID communications.
The responsibilities for this critical role include:
- Speaker management for all professional education activities (live and online)
- Education materials management
- Webinar management
- Continuing Education coordination
- Maintenance of accreditation (CME, CNE, CPE) documentation for all education activities
- Management of Abstract submission site, review and slotting process
- Assistance with agenda development and supporting materials for two planning committees
- Outreach activities including assisting in development and execution of marketing approaches and drafting communications
Our ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in a healthcare related association environment as well as knowledge of relevant ACCME, ANCC, and ACPE accreditation guidelines, knowledge of email marketing and event management systems, and proficiency in MS office and abstract management software.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining an organization that makes a difference on a daily basis, and you meet the qualifications for this exceptional role, please forward your resume and a letter outlining your interests in this role (including salary requirements) to: HR@NFID.org.