24 S Salem St
The Democratic Party is seeking reliable, part-time canvassers with good communication skills to encourage voters ahead of the 2018 Midterm Elections.
Must be over the age of 18 and a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Schedule and Pay:
Pay is $15.00 per hour canvassing
Hours: 10-30 hours per week
Employment type: part-time
· Daily check-in team meetings to set daily goals.
· Filling out and turning in short online and papers forms.
· Communicating with current and potential Democratic voters.
· Must be able to work weekends and afternoons.
· Must be willing to travel regularly within our county.
· Outgoing and comfortable with talking to the public, walking neighborhoods and knocking on doors to engage in voter registration.
· Punctual, well organized, self-motivated, energetic, and motivated to work independently.
· Strong passion for progressive politics.
· Political, community, or labor experience a plus.
· Being bilingual (particularly in Spanish) is a plus.
· Polite and courteous.
· Campaign, sales or telemarketing experience preferred but not a requirement.
· Strong verbal and customer service skills.
To apply, please email us your resume, references, and best contact phone number to CanvassNJBlue@gmail.com and be sure to use “Canvasser Position” in the subject line.
Paid for by the New Jersey Democratic State Committee, 194-196 West State Street, Trenton, NJ08608
Minimum Education Required