Details: Salary is commensurate base on experience
675 West 252nd Street
Reporting to the Vice President & COO, the Senior Accountant is responsible for all aspects of financial reporting:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Preparation of the annual operating budget and the quarterly budget projections
- Submission of monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational reports to the NYC Department of Cultural Affairs
- Year-end W-2, 1099 reporting and filing of quarterly sales tax
- Assist with year-end financial audit and prepare footnotes for audited report
- Assist with tax return preparation
- Prepare budgets and financial reports for grants
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations
- Assist with weekly accounting responsibilities as needed and serve as back up to other department Assist Vice President & COO with projects as needed
- Other duties assign as needed
- Graduate degree in Accounting required. Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience including audit experience.
- Knowledge of MAS90 accounting software helpful.
- Candidate must have meticulous attention to detail, respect for confidential matters, professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer excellent benefits: medical, dental and vision. Retirement : 401K and pension plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter with salary expectation and resume by email. Please include Senior Accountant in the subject.
Please, no phone calls.