Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, the Development Director is a full-time position overseeing the Wylde Center’s fundraising and development efforts.
- Develop and execute Wylde Center’s annual fundraising plan, including securing financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations
- Oversee all Wylde Center fundraising events, including the plant sale (April), beer garden (June), and wreath-making (December) events, among others
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Work with our grant writer to ensure our foundation goals are met
- Three years experience in development or non-profit event management
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational and communications skills
- Thrives under deadlines
- Experience with fundraising software; eTapestry preferred
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs; may be required to move materials weighing up to 25 pounds
- Salary commensurate with experience
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, references, and salary requirements to Stephanie Van Parys at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted through March 15, 2018, or until the position has been filled.