Seeking Mobile UI/UX Designer-ONSITE POSITION IN NY!
- Job posted by Healthcare Innovation & Technology Lab
175 Varick Street
HITLAB is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges.
We are seeking a Mobile UI/UX Designer to design and help create an innovative digital health mobile application proof of concept. The work will require some in-person collaboration with our Product Development and Evaluation teams at one of our two Manhattan office locations during different phases of the project. The projected timeline for this project is 3-months (starting early October 2018), with primary development of the POC occurring within the first month, and evaluation/updating of the POC occurring in the second and third months.
This project includes the following deliverables:
· Participate in a design workshop that will scope out the major functions and features. During the workshop, you will work closely with the key stakeholders to develop some initial design sketches.
· Develop the application’s UX
· Develop the application’s UI using Sketch
· Produce a clickable prototype using MarvelApp or InvisionApp (Marvel preferred)
· Participate in UI/UX evaluation sessions with our evaluation team.
· Update the prototype based on evaluation feedback.
· Candidate must be able to work onsite.
The main skills we are seeking include:
· Expertise in UI/UX design
· A great portfolio that highlights similar successful projects
· Excellent design skills
· Photoshop/Sketch expertise
· Fantastic communication skills
If you have the expertise to help make a great mobile application UI/UX, please send us a short summary of your UI/UX design experience and why you’d like to work on this particular project.
Minimum Education Required