Villa Esperanza Services, a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting individuals with developmental disabilities for over 50 years, is seeking a Donor Relations Associate!
Donor Relations Associate Job Summary
The Donor Relations Associate is responsible for daily implementation of gift/pledge processing activities for Villa Esperanza using the database system Donor Perfect, as well as supporting and growing the donor relations program by helping to identify donor prospects. The position will maintain donor and campaign information in the database, and processing donor acknowledgements, as well as extracting information from the database for solicitations, donor communications and reporting. The associate will be responsible for filing, organizing and maintaining records as well as providing high level administrative support. The position will provide event support including managing of cashiering, auction assistance, and other duties. The Donor Relations Associate will understand and support the goals of the Development Department as well as Villa’s organizational mission.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Manages Database - maintains and updates donor records (Donor Perfect)
- Records all gifts in database
- Generates donor acknowledgements and pledge reminder letters
- Supports development team – runs donor lists, mailing lists, mail merges, prints letters, envelopes, etc. and other support as needed
- Helps identify prospects for increased gifts
- Provides event support such as cashiering, auction assistance, etc.
- Creates board reports
- Process checks and credit cards, prepare deposit record daily and reconcile with finance department monthly.
- Tracks and maintains donor related software contracts: DonorPerfect, Weblink, Constant Contact, etc.
- Handles logistics of the holiday giving program
- Manages adult client database
- Implements recurring giving program outreach
- Participate in bi-monthly Development Staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High level of computer skills including Excel, with database experience preferred. Some programming knowledge preferred but not required
- Must be a team player
- Detail-oriented; Highly organized
- Professional attitude; Good customer service skills
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining confidentiality and good working relationships
Villa Esperanza Services offers the following to eligible staff who meet the eligibility criteria:
- Retirement Savings Plan
- FREE Life Insurance
- Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Access to Employee Discounts and Savings
***Final candidates must satisfactorily complete a fingerprinting clearance, physical & Tuberculosis screenings.
Salary Range: $13.25 - $15.00 per hour
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
You may send your resume and cover letter to HR@VillaEsperanzaServices.org. *Please note that resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
You may also apply in person during the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday at 2060 East Villa Street, Pasadena, CA 91107.