Details: commensurate with experience and skills
500 Victory Road
The Development Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Development and play an integral role in all facets of Team IMPACT fundraising coordination and tracking systems. This position requires a highly enthusiastic professional, with a track record of development systems management and compliance responsibilities. Crucial to success in this position will be the ability to work collaboratively with, and in support of, all development and other Team IMPACT staff, to ensure compliance, management of rapidly growing revenue and record keeping, and managing donor event and stewardship opportunities.
A successful Development Operations Coordinator will achieve the following outcomes within the first year of employment:
· Assume and master responsibility for all aspects of gift processing.
· Capably manage CRM system and demonstrate ability to track, manage, and oversee portfolios and records.
· Oversee and master systems for prospecting, research, and pipeline development and management.
- Leadership: Manage development operations for a national development team, comprised of front-line and chief fundraisers, in order to reach the Organization’s annual fundraising goals.
- Work with team of senior fundraisers to support their operational needs.
- Pipeline Management: Actively manage and drive all aspects of the pipeline for current and future years, tracking to both quarterly and annual goals.
- Organize pipeline review meetings with the full team, as well as focused strategic reviews with the Leadership Team and Finance Department.
- Systems: Create, refine, and oversee systems for prospecting, research, and pipeline development.
- Work closely with Senior Development team on the planning and follow up from team meetings and discussions.
- Database Management: Responsible for all aspects of Development Database Management (Salesforce) including all gift processing.
- Ensure integrity of data and records, and the ongoing accuracy of all institutional donor data and giving information.
- Donor Stewardship: Manage the process and execution of all donor acknowledgements.
- Work with Development Team to ensure proper planning, information gathering and execution of all other donor stewardship collateral and events.
- Reporting and Communications: Track proposals and reports and supplementary materials to ensure that necessary internal and external deadline are met for institutional funding.
- Create and maintain donor briefings and all reporting dashboards for Development Team, Executive Leaders and Board of Directors.
- Grants Process: Lead grants process and partner with Program, Finance, and other departments to ensure compliance on grants and timely reporting.
- Analysis: Conduct regular sophisticated analysis of the pipeline to ensure accurate projections for internal management, board committee communications and oversight, and board meeting reporting.
- Finance: Serve as liaison between Development to Finance in regard to gift projections, pledges, donations and reconciliation and other reporting matters.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support for the Director of Development.
Team IMPACT offers a competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, 401k w/match, and a generous PTO structure, commensurate with experience and skills. Team IMPACT is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to cultivating an environment where diverse perspectives and backgrounds are embraced, acknowledging that a team reflecting diversity of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/ domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, and veteran status allows us to serve our communities better. To that end, we welcome and encourage applicants to bring their authentic selves when considering employment opportunities at Team IMPACT without fear or concern of discrimination/harassment.
Level of Language Proficiency
As a Development Operations Coordinator, you will possess many, though perhaps not all, of the following characteristics and qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2 - 5 years successful experience in support of major or planned gift fundraising
· Ability to understand the needs and interests of development department and team needs
· Interest in all aspects of Team IMPACT – medical, athletic, academic and more
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated record of completing assignments
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about this opportunity, in Word or PDF format, to Careers@GoTeamIMPACT.org Applications for this position will be reviewed on a rolling basis.