7920 Sunset Boulevard
Job Opening: Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant
Non-profit film preservation foundation seeks a detail-oriented, energetic multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and solid work ethic to work in our Los Angeles office as Assistant to the Managing Director.
- General administrative support: answer phones; handle mail and express shipments; office and administrative management.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel.
- Assist in drafting letters, proposals, presentations, and other communication.
- Assist with preparing annual reports and other foundation materials.
- Manage document flow and organization (correspondence, reports, proposals, budgets, etc.)
- Maintain and/or create filing systems.
- Assist in event coordination, educational programs, and setting up promotional shoots.
- Provide on-site support at special events and screenings, liaise with numerous vendors, and maintain guest lists and RSVPs.
- Contribute to a supportive and productive work environment by taking initiative and working effectively independently and as a team.
- Work with program manager to update the foundation’s website and social media.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Minimum of one year or more experience as an assistant
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible and strong desire to learn
- Microsoft Word, Filemaker, and Excel proficient
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Highly detail oriented, must have follow-through and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a small, bi-coastal office environment
- Knowledge of film history, classic cinema, and film preservation a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume with "Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant" in the subject line to: TFF_Contact@Film-foundation.org