68 Mazzeo Drive
Join us in making a difference.
At GROW Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing quality opportunities for all people served guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence. We provide services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our programs that include day habilitation, employment training, transportation, transition services and community integration.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
As the Day Hab Service Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and coordination of effective day to day activities related to program operations. Work directly and assist individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by promoting independence, personal choice, community inclusion and personal safety and well-being.
- Provide training and supervision to Direct Support Professionals and Case Managers.
- Assist the Program Director in activities related to day to day operations of the program
- Ensure programmatic planning and implementation of services as it relates to CARF, DDS and Mass Health regulations.
- Act as an advocate of people we serve.
- Perform case management duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship and communication with families, residences, providers and others involved in the care of the person served.
- Perform other related work duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field.
- Two years of experience in a case management capacity working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate documentation.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required.
- Current First Aid, CPR and Crisis Intervention certificates or be able to obtain these within thirty (30) days of hire.
- Pass criminal background check (CORI).
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Health and Dental Insurance, Generous PTO, 11 Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, Accident and Cancer Insurance, Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Account, 403 (b) Retirement plan, Free on-site parking.
Minimum Education Required