Details: $17.00/hr. - $19.00/hr. (DOE)
6737 Corson Avenue South
YouthCare works to end youth homelessness and to ensure that young people are valued for who they are and empowered to achieve their potential. Founded in 1974, YouthCare was one of the first shelters to serve runaway and homeless youth on the West Coast. The goal was to help young people find safety today, and build a future for tomorrow. Over four decades, we’ve defined best practices and developed programs that are a national standard for excellence. Using a youth-centered approach, we ensure that young people experiencing homelessness ages 12-24 have the hope, skills, and confidence to gain long-term stability.
YouthCare is currently seeking a Case Manager for our YouthBuild Employment Services program. Under the supervision of the YouthBuild Program Manager, the YouthBuild Case Manager will enroll, track and provide supports for YouthBuild participants to reduce barriers to employment and post-secondary education including apprenticeship training. The YouthBuild Case Manager will help with recruiting cohorts of young people into the program and support program goals to develop alumni programming.
Successful candidates will have:
· Demonstrated proficiency in case management, youth development, employment training in Seattle, and/or familiarity with the YouthBuild USA model.
· Experience working with vulnerable young people and young people experiencing homelessness.
· Public speaking skills and excellent listening and written communication skills.
· Washington State Driver’s License and ability to drive agency vehicles.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Experience and credentials must comply with program contract requirements
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, paid leave, and transit subsidies!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To learn more and apply for this opportunity, please click here: Case Manager – YouthBuild