66 Canal Street
Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., and Vinfen Corporation , two leading Massachusetts human services organizations, seeks a Director of Operations for a new management company that will develop and deliver care coordination services to MassHealth members.
The newly formed organization - Community Care Partners LLC (CCP) , is the central management company for developing and delivering Behavioral Health (BH) Community Partner services and Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partner services. The Community Partners programs are key components of MassHealth’s delivery reform plans.
The Director of Operations is responsible for driving the development and implementation of program operations at CCP and the Consortium Entities of Eastern Commonwealth Community Partner (EMCP), a Behavioral Health CP contracted with CCP, and Boston LTSS Community Partner (BLTSSCP), a Long Term Services and Supports CP contracted with CCP.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
Challenge thinking. Be different. Lead change.
CCP is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Lead/drive work groups - manage agendas, identify and resolve issues, and prepare work products to support new endeavors.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation; proactively escalate when resource constraints will jeopardize project timelines.
- Develop and track overall plans and progress toward goals and respond to regulatory requests for information.
- Perform risk management assessments, communicate results to stakeholders and IT Management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
What you will need to bring:
- Demonstrated experience in development and operations of health or human services programming.
- Computer Skills - strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving skills- demonstrated experience in evaluating all aspects of a problem or opportunity and make or facilitate appropriate and timely decisions
- Effective communication skills- ability to facilitate, exceptional customer service; organizational skills
- Education- Bachelor’s required, Master’s preferred
- High degree of social facility in obtaining cooperation and support from a broad range of people
- Ability to work collaboratively - within an organization and with leaders of external organizations.
- Ability to articulate and communicate the Community Partner program’s mission.
Minimum Education Required