- Responsible for leading and providing direction to the nursing staff.
- Understands and follows all federal and state regulations regarding the use and monitoring of controlled substances.
- Supports the coordination of the nursing schedules.
- Collaborates with the intake and admission staff regarding daily admissions/ intakes.
- Assists the nurses with nursing/medical matters on the unit as needed.
- Performs nursing duties on shifts as required.
- Maintains a collaborative relationship with the Medical Director, Psychiatric Consultant, and Nurse Practitioner and participates in case reviews.
- Assists in developing and leading psycho-educational groups for patients.
- Massachusetts Licensed Registered Nurse .
- Minimally 3 years of substance use and/or psychiatric nursing experience.
- Excellent writing, and oral communication skill and computer literacy.
- Prior experience with homeless and dual diagnosis populations preferred.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required