Details: Not Listed
The Strategic Collaborations Specialist supports the efforts of the Strategic Collaborations team within the Foundation’s Community Partnerships Department, which is accountable for developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with other not-for-profit organizations working to support the cystic fibrosis community. The Specialist will help to identify new collaboration priorities, establish new partnerships, and manage existing relationships to best serve the overall needs of the Foundation. Duties include but are not limited to: research; meeting planning and coordination; developing presentations and documentation, process and internal policy development, and data analysis. This role requires experience in dealing with external groups and familiarity with the basic principles of collaborations and building business alliances. The Specialist may also support other programs managed by the Strategic Collaborations team.
As employees perform their roles and responsibilities, they are expected to demonstrate behaviors that are aligned with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Five Core Values including:
- Keep sight of what really matters.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do.
- Stronger together.
- Innovate with courage.
- Care about our people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with the Strategic Collaborations staff and other internal stakeholders, analyze internal and external data to identify new collaboration opportunities, needs, strategies, and models.
- Work closely with outside organizations and internal Foundation stakeholders to define, manage and monitor business goals of collaborative projects.
- Continually analyze and evaluate business process and procedures; develop and implement recommendations for process improvement.
- Develop standard operating procedures and other documentations to support the work of the Strategic Collaborations team as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the CFF Communications Department to develop targeted promotional and informational materials.
- Coordinate within the Community Partnerships Department to prioritize and align collaboration and opportunities.
- Serve as CFF point of contact for prospective and current collaborative organizations.
- Assist in management of internal collaborations database and information repositories around CF-focused nonprofit organizations.
- Provide additional support as needed for Strategic Collaborations programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience; not for profit experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; including formal presentational skills
- Strong data analytic skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel and other quantitative analysis tools.
- Comfortable working collaboratively 1:1 and in groups.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport with all organizational levels is required.
- Ability to coordinate and plan meetings with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills; the ability to manage simultaneous projects with firm deadlines.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to work effectively with little daily supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in teams.
Reports to the Strategic Collaborations Senior Manager
- Position is based in Bethesda, MD
- Some travel may be required
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter within the online application.
Minimum Education Required