****Please note we utilize various features within Indeed to aid us in our hiring process***
Once resumes are reviewed, applicants moving to the next round will receive an email for a phone screening. The failure to complete phone screen can prevent you from moving forward.
Job Summary: Responsible for the organization’s financial management, financial reporting, preparing grant documents and reports, business operations and benefits administration functions of Family Refuge Center. This includes, but is not limited to, bookkeeping, accounting, cashier, payroll, data input and other services for the agency’s business operations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain financial records on an accrual basis, including processing operating income/expense, and restricted funds and preparing corresponding financial reports.
- Works cooperatively with the executive director and board Finance Chair about all fiscal and operational issues.
- Generate proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations.
- Generates revenue through timely submission of well-researched, well written and well-documented grant proposals.
- Oversee employee enrollment and funding to benefit plans.
- Maintain record of contracts and insurance policies.
- Assists with and prepares for the annual audit.
- Pay bills before due date.
- Compile and write reports to government, corporate, foundations and other funders.
- Identifies funding opportunities and new program areas to match client’s priorities.
- Maintain donor list.
- Record account receivables and payables.
- Maintain and prepare monthly financial/statistical report for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Maintains all required paperwork and binders for annual licenses and certificates.
- Keeps informed and knowledgeable about FRC’s programs, attends training opportunities, meetings, and professional organizations, etc.
- Serves as an effective representative for FRC and its programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Applications from individuals that have been historically marginalized are strongly encouraged
Health Insurance (Employee pays 10%)
Retirement (3% contribution, after 1 year of service)
12 Holidays, 24 Vacation Days, and 12 Sick Days
Supplemental insurances (Employee Paid)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
Minimum Education Required