The Senior Evaluation and Quality Assurance Specialist will collaborate with the Director of Research and Evaluation and other department staff members to implement and support the use of data including, providing leadership on data systems, collection, reporting, and analyzing to support the quality of our programs across the organization. The focus of this position is quality assurance (QA) and support of organizational-wide continuous quality improvement (QI) efforts. This position will support operational performance, quality, and improvement efforts to help streamline operational processes with key headquarter departments (Human Resources, Information Technology, etc.). As part of the operational efforts, this position will focus on providing expertise across different data systems (ETO, Salesforce, Kronos, etc.). This position also supports the Director to manage the evaluation of data and embraces evaluative thinking that includes posing thoughtful questions about data, getting feedback from key stakeholders, reflecting on the data, and using data to support the performance of staff, programs, and operations.
- Implements and monitors effective agency-wide data collection, reporting, and analyzation
- Leads efforts and projects pertaining to quality assurance (QA) and organizational-wide continuous quality improvement (QI)
- Provides project management on internal evaluation projects across the organization
- Supports operational performance, quality, and improvement (PQI) efforts of operational processes with headquarter departments
- Provides expertise across different data systems (ETO, Salesforce, Kronos, etc.) and helps build culture around using data
- Supports the quarterly collection, review, and reporting of defined quality indicators across the organization
- Leads development of program data evaluations, tools, and systems to collect, analyze, and interpret program data for effectiveness and relevancy
- Works in collaboration with the Director of Research and Evaluation to support internal special projects
- Participates in program and organizational-wide meetings pertaining to data, QA, QI, and operational PQI efforts
- Researches best performance and quality improvement practices and suggest relevant opportunities across the organization
- Prepares and presents reports on internal evaluation data and QA efforts
- Supports data visualizations efforts of the department
- Works independently and can take leadership on projects
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Master’s degree with up to (5) years of experience in social services.
- 4+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity.
- Extensive knowledge and comprehensive understanding of quality assurance/quality improvement methodology.
- Knowledge of data systems, including how to collect, review and analyze data
- Knowledge of program evaluation including process/fidelity evaluation and impact evaluation
- Experience and knowledge in evaluation of interventions from an evidence-based perspective.
- Proficiency with technology along with the ability to learn new software quickly. Should have strong, demonstrable general computer skills and knowledge of software such as MS Windows, the MS Office Suite, and reporting database software, such as the statistical analysis software, SPSS. Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Trello and time management software, Toggl.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization, including but not limited to: program leadership, executive management, and funding organizations.
- Experience interfacing directly with a variety of populations and client bases
- Ability to problem-solve and utilize critical thinking skills to address challenges.
- Ability to work rapidly and be an independent and fast learner.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply online using the website listed above or email your resume to email@example.com