The mission of Upham’s Corner Health Committee, Inc. d/b/a Upham’s Corner Health Center / Upham’s Elder Service Plan / Upham’s Home Health Care is to provide expert, compassionate care to children and adults. Our Core Values are: Compassion and respect – For those in our care and for one another.
We are seeking for a Registered Nurse to provide primary nursing services to a panel of older adult patients enrolled in an innovative, community based, all-inclusive and integrated model of health care and social services – PACE.
- Complete and document initial and semi-annual nursing assessments, and ongoing progress notes.
- Develop, implement, and document nursing care plans.
- Provide primary nursing care including but not limited to assessments, medication management, nursing treatments and interventions, monitoring and education with patients and caregivers.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor or as required by the position. This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties and / or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change due to business needs at any time with or without previous notice.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Massachusetts.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working with geriatric population.
- Self-directed, organized, and flexible.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Computer skills for basic health care entry and documentation.
Upham’s Corner Health Committee, Inc. offers a highly competitive benefit packet for eligible staff. Benefits currently available include Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans, 403B retirement plan with a generous employer contribution, 12 Holidays paid, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Assistance Program, and much more.
Minimum Education Required