Details: Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Directs, coordinates and helps develop FutureChurch national and international programs with a special focus on
- Women in Church leadership programming
- Future of Priestly Ministry programming
- Emerging Models of Parish and Community Life programming
- Justice in the Church programming
- Outreach to younger adults
- Programming events
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Master’s degree or higher required in theology, religious studies or related area
- Background in Vatican II documents and teachings
- Strong writing ability with proven communication skills including social media
- Program coordination and/or community organizing experience
- Experience with website platforms and management, Microsoft and Adobe platforms, e-mail, internet, social media, and database programs etc.
- Pastoral experience a plus
Position description available upon request.
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Application deadline is March 31, 2018.
Email cover letter with salary requirements and resume or curriculum vitae to: