Details: $20/hour to start
699 Mississippi Street,
The part-time Senior Conservation and Development Associate will provide administrative, fundraising and outreach support to the Director of SaveNature.Org The position will help develop, manage, and coordinate the Nature Academy outreach program while growing a fee-based clientele and guiding strategic growth while identify, cultivating and securing public and private grant funding to advance our partnerships with foundations, businesses and corporations.
In addition, the Conservation and Development Associate will be responsible for training educators, and, on occasion present educational outreach programs.
· Manage partnership development through a variety of communications channels including email, phone, in-person meetings, events, etc.
· Establish a strong network of key contacts with partner schools.
· Lead day-to-day program management duties.
· Support educators by ensuring teaching materials are provided and up to date.
· Create and manage agency’s social media postings. Track analytics on social media engagement.
· Coordinate and write compelling content for print and digital materials, including but not limited to e-newsletters, flyers, and fundraising appeals.
· Support administration of fundraising events.
· Contribute to a set of special projects related to our marketing, communications and advocacy work.
· Cultivate and secure public and private grant funds
Key skills and experience:
· Experience with social media tools
· Experience with client management software.
· Excellent writing and communication skills.
· Strong client service orientation and presentation skills.
· Thrives in an agile, fast-paced work environment and able to juggle shifting priorities.
· Creative and able to take initiative in identifying solutions.
· Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills.
· Ready to roll up sleeves and work in a small team environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter and Instagram.
10 vacation days, 10 holidays
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required