The Biscuit Factory (Unit A, Block 402a), 100 Clements Road
The Grants Officer will work to ensure all the administrative and operational aspects of the Founders Pledge deployment process are executed for our European Members. You will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the department, aiming to meet our ambitious targets when it comes to our community across Europe.
We offer a bespoke experience for exiting and exited pledgers, which comes with a multitude of tasks and deadlines. To be successful you will need to have an impeccable attention to detail throughout the deployment process, whilst liaising with pledgers and providing legal and financial advice through our network of experts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help manage several parts of our CRM records:
- Member exits and bank transfers
- Deployment requests, recommendations and details
- Grant transfers and documentation
- Legal and compliance documentation
- Arrange calls and meetings with exited pledgers
- Manage charity due diligence and long-term grant accountability process
- Iteratively improve our deployment process
- Update internal process documentation and maintain charity compliance across our European jurisdictions
- Ensure rigorous accounting of exits and deployments alongside our Financial Controller
- Prepare quarterly member account summaries and issue donation receipts
- Execute our services under the guidance of the Executive & Deployment Teams
- Find joy in having complete data and getting all the little things correct.
- Clear communication style across disparate stakeholders – internal staff, our community of pledgers, third party financial and legal specialists, and charity representatives.
- Ability to handle multiple instances of grant making workflows in parallel.
- Demonstrable ability in prioritizing and meeting rigid deadlines whilst multitasking
- A clear, adaptable approach when working with pledgers and third parties in multiple time zones with different requirements and deadlines
- Fluent in English - other languages would be a big plus
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Someone with base understanding in tax law in various markets
THE GOOD STUFF
We want you to love where you work. That’s why we’ve done our best to create a place to spend your working day. How, you ask?
- Tiered holiday structure, starting at 20 days (plus company-wide vacation over Christmas and New Year)
- Private healthcare from Bupa for you and your family, covered by us
- Pension scheme provided by Smart Pension
- Tax free commute costs for TfL
- Reduced PureGym membership, with one branch on the premises (plus a work-out buddy or two!)
- A well-stocked kitchen for all your snacking needs (tea, coffee, fruit, bread, nut butters, biscuits…)
- Socials galore: monthly activities and off-site adventures
- Regular morale boosts from our Cuddle Operations Puppy, Bryan
START DATE Immediately, 2018
WHERE Our London Head Office
HOURS Full Time, 40 Hours per week
SALARY £36,000 per annum
Minimum Education Required