Details: Competitive Salary with Benefits
154 Centre Street
Overall, support development and fundraising operations for Epiphany School to ensure effective donor relations and stewardship, donor and prospect cultivation, and donor engagement strategies toward securing contributions from individual, corporate, and foundation sources that meet the school’s annual budget needs. This position is an integral member of a small development team and reports directly to the Director, Annual Giving & Development Operations, while also providing support to the Chief Development Officer.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail, and the ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects simultaneously. The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is also a must. The Development Associate must be flexible, have strong analytical capability, be an independent thinker and able to work well as part of a team. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred and at least three years successfully working in a nonprofit environment is required.
DEVELOPMENT OFFICE RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage all aspects of the gift recording process, including but not limited to:
1. Enter gifts daily into eTapestry database.
2. Acknowledge gifts within 48 hours.
3. Produce and distribute weekly financial reports.
4. Work with Finance Department to ensure accurate accounting with eTapestry.
5. Reconcile monthly financial reports with Finance Department.
6. Generate eTapestry reports as requested.
7. Communicate effectively with donors and volunteers.
8. Develop and refresh acknowledgement letters on a weekly basis.
9. Produce lists for all development mailings.
10. Assist with management and execution of major annual events.
11. Maintain department central filing system (paper files).
12. Provide administrative support for Development Office.
13. Produce reports required by foundation donors.
1. Help update and maintain website and all social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, youtube, and LinkedIn.
2. Help think strategically about opportunities to reach out to and stay connected to donors
3. Under the direction of the Director of Annual Giving, maintain schedule and support implementation of all communications and public relations activities including newsletters, annual report, eblasts, etc.
4. Assist team with preparation of articles for newsletters, annual reports, eblasts etc.
1. Assist with data tracking and analysis.
2. Assist with donor prospect research.
3. Help supervise department interns and volunteers
4. Perform other reasonable duties as requested by supervisor.
Immediate Supervisor – Director of Annual Giving and Development Operations
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to Lori Smith Britton, Chief Development Officer, via email at email@example.com by May 4, 2018. Ideal start date is June 4, 2018. No phone calls please.