Details: Salary DOE
90 Benchmark Road Suite 300
The Vail Valley Foundation (VVF) is seeking an experienced Help Desk Technician with a can-do customer service attitude and a passion for the mission of the VVF. Primarily responsible for taking calls for all supported systems and supporting end users in the field. Ensures the continued quality, stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the enterprise information systems that support core organizational functions encompassing business systems, vendor and in-house supported systems/platforms through operational performance monitoring and implementing process improvements. Box office support at two performing arts venues (ticketing software and hardware) including support after business hours and on weekends as required.
- Provide levels I and II support for end users across three different work locations.
- New user account setup and onboard training.
- Maintain images and deploy hardware.
- Build, maintain and update network documentation as required.
- Manage and monitor accounts, access and policies.
- Harden OS and applications to require configurations.
- Enforce, monitor and comply with cyber security regulations.
- Strong understanding of hardware and software support/troubleshooting.
- Provide elevated technical support at remote locations and for remote users.
- Draft and update procedures and documentation for IT operations and technical procedures.
- Assist with vendor meetings and product selection.
This is a salaried, full time year-round position eligible for all VVF employment benefits.
Our employees are a critical part of who we are and employee wellness is an important priority for our organization. As a result, we offer an array of employee benefits, including but not limited to:
- Employee and family health insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Added Perks!
- Tickets to shows at the VPAC and GRFA
- Discounted gym membership options
- VIP tickets to VVF events
- FREE ski pass
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required