Artistri Sud is seeking two experienced Trainers to facilitate their Entrepreneurship training program in December (Vietnam)
- Are you dynamic, energetic, and have experience training/facilitating adult learners?
- Do you want to make a difference for ethnic minority women in Vietnam?
- Are you interested in gaining experience working for a Canadian NGO?
- Are you available from December 11 to 18, 2020?
If so, then you might be perfect for one of the two positions open on our training team
- 2-5 years experience working as a facilitator
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- High energy, personable, and a willingness to work long, rewarding hours while staying enthusiastic and maintaining a positive attitude
- Self-starter with drive, problem solving skills and flexibility – things can change on the ground and you may need to support decision-making on the fly!
- Native speaker in Vietnamese and fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience working and/or living with underprivileged women with little or no formal education
- At least one of the two trainers should have small business or entrepreneurship experience or knowledge.
- Any knowledge of Hmong-Dao language will be considered an asset
The trainer will be responsible for:
- Co-facilitating the leadership and entrepreneurship programs under the supervision of the Country Director.
- Assuring the learning objectives of the program are attained.
- Being present for the entire length of the program, including meals and overnight stays. Teaching hours run from 9 am to 9 pm, but you will be expected to meet before and after to debrief and plan with the training team.
- Submitting a report at the end of the training.
The role requires travel to Lao Cai/Sapa – all travel, lodging and food expenses are paid by Artistri Sud.
To apply, please fill out this Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOQ3OuEkl2lVZgiBbJ6VnvdDsTgr6nqBNYecR0pJTi0ajBcQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Application Deadline: November 27th 2020