95 Pine Street
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Coordinator to join our Creative Agency.
The SA Creative Agency is a full service brand strategy, marketing and creative division within Success Academy Charter Schools -- New York City’s largest and fastest growing charter school network. Against business goals and creative and cultural trends, we partner with internal clients to define the value proposition, develop strategic insights and create marketing campaigns and other creative content to help redefine what’s possible in K-12 public education.
Reporting to the Associate Director of SA Creative Agency, the SA Agency is looking for an enthusiastic Coordinator who will support its special projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the management of multiple projects, with competing priorities, in a changing environment;
- Managing and sending weekly updates of special projects to key stakeholders;
- Turning agency memos and reports into presentations;
- Participating in weekly meetings with clients and vendors, including but not limited to: creating agendas, printing documents, and note-taking; and
- Researching and maintaining records of trends and innovations in creative content and marketing.
A successful applicant will have the following experience and characteristics:
- 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced media, digital, or creative environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to coordinate multiple activities and prioritize conflicting demands while meeting deadlines;
- Experience with Google Drive platform, including Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides;
- Problem solves with enthusiasm; and
- Is a self-starter.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.