4245 Fairfax Drive
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
Your Position with TNC
The Legal Operations Assistant will work as part of the Legal Operations team to coordinate tasks related to one or more functional activities, such as operations support, recruitment, procurement, meetings management, special events, training, volunteer programs, etc. The Legal Operations Administrator maintains and manages the Legal Department’s Connect site, a Microsoft SharePoint-based internal website for Conservancy staff. The position is supervised by the Director of Finance and Operations, Legal.
· Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience or equivalent combination;
· Experience coordinating administrative processes;
· Experience generating reports and interpreting data;
· Experience in business writing, editing, and proofreading;
· Experience using Sharepoint;
· Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, Publisher);
· Experience organizing time and managing diverse activities to meet deadlines; and
· Experience working across teams and communicating with a wide range of people.
· Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experiences are appreciated;
· Ability to analyze information for the purpose of coordinating and planning activities, and solving problems;
· Ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results;
· Excellent customer service skills and focus;
· Experience interpreting guidelines to achieve desired results; and
· Strong organization skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for Job ID# 47034 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST November 27, 2018. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.