Licensed Professional Counselor
Details: Salary is on a per-retreat basis of $200 per day.
As part of its two-year program for military families, Project Sanctuary provides six-day, therapeutic family retreats at various locations across the country. Staffing for each military family retreat includes at least one licensed counselor. We are seeking licensed professional counselors in both the California and Texas regions to work our retreats in those locations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serve as a mental health therapist for Project Sanctuary at retreats for military families
· Licensed Professional Counselor in good standing
· Veteran, military family member or work history in the veteran arena preferred
· Flexible and adaptable style with the ability to take initiative
· Training and demonstrated skills in crisis intervention
· Strong theoretical background/understanding of clinical issues and family systems
· Must have the ability to work independently, make clinically sound decisions, demonstrate flexibility and have a teamwork approach
· Strong initiative in building positive relationships and maintaining excellent communication with team members
· Able to work typical six-day retreat schedule that includes evenings and weekends
· Maintain professional insurance coverage
All lodging and meals provided during the retreats
Excellent opportunity to give back while also supplementing income
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email resume, cover letter, and proof of current licensure to email@example.com.